Category:Fyrskib nr. XI (ship, 1878)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Price: 174.298,- Danish Kroner
- Material: oak with copper under the waterline
- Elevation: 10 m
- Range: 11 nm
|Built by||F. Sparre in Nysted, Lolland, Denmark|
|Length overall||35.1 m (38.4 yd)|
|Beam||5.8 m (19 ft)|
|Draft||3.3 m (10.8 ft)|
- 1878-1882 Horns Rev station
- 1884 Kobbergrund station
- 1890-1903 Gedser Rev station
- 1904-1911 Anholt Knob station
- 1911-1916 Læsø Rende station
- 1916-1918 Gilleleje Falk N station
- 1919-1977 Drogden station
- 1977 Decommissioned and sold to the artist Bo Bonfils and his wife Jane Reumert from Copenhagen for the price of 201.878,11 Danish Kroner. This price was made up from 20,000 Danish Kroner for the lightship, plus the year of construction (1878) and the number of the lightship (no. 11).
- 1988 Mr. Bonfils spent 1 million Danish Kroner to give the lightship a superstructure, which he used as gallery and studio
- 1994 Sold to Niels Olaf Ehrenskiöld from the GORI-group, but the lightship stayed there just for a short time
- 1995-1999 Mr. Thorkild Rose and his wife used the lightship as a houseboat during the summer month
- 1999-07-22 Sold to Swiss/Danish couple, Mr. and Mrs. Spalinger. Used as a houseboat in the Frederiksholm Canal in Copenhagen.
- 2005-05-25 Sold tyo Stig Romain Andresen
Media in category "Fyrskib nr. XI (ship, 1878)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Copenhagen Frederiksholms Kanal IMG 5648 gedser rev fyrskib.jpg 3,348 × 1,953; 2.55 MB
- Frederiksholms Kanal - panoramio.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 2.1 MB
- Light ship copenhagen pic-001.JPG 2,736 × 3,648; 4.41 MB
- Light ship copenhagen pic-002.JPG 4,608 × 3,456; 3.35 MB
- Lightship XI Drogden, Copenhagen.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 930 KB
- Transportministeriet.jpg 1,061 × 851; 289 KB
- Плавучий маяк.jpg 2,736 × 3,648; 8.08 MB