Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Gage Roads is the area of the outer harbour of Fremantle Harbour, Western Australia, between Rottnest Island and the entrance to the inner harbour. Ships heading into Fremantle Harbour pass north of Rottnest Island and through Gage Roads before entering either the inner harbour or Cockburn Sound. Gage Roads is also used as an anchorage.
channel offshore of Fremantle, Western Australia, that serves as an anchorage and roadstead
|Location||Western Australia, Australia|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ships in Gage Roads (27 F)
Media in category "Gage Roads"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Gage roads from Burt Street Fremantle.jpg 4,533 × 1,575; 1.52 MB
- Heading for rottnest, Sunday morning.jpg 3,548 × 866; 652 KB
- One sailing ship and two tugs.jpg 2,504 × 399; 314 KB
- Positive Pioneer, Fremantle, 2017 (07).jpg 3,362 × 2,693; 2.31 MB
- Rottnest as a mirage.jpg 4,140 × 1,151; 1.45 MB
- Two lighhouses on moles and some boats.jpg 4,611 × 807; 1.35 MB
- Two lights, and boats around.jpg 4,574 × 804; 1.32 MB
- Two tugs, one sailing ship and others.jpg 2,855 × 649; 626 KB