Ganga Sagar pilgrimage and fair is the second largest congregation of Hindu pilgrims after Kumbha Mela on the Ganges river. The latter is observed once in four years at alternate locations in north, central and central-west parts of India, Ganga Sagar fair and pilgrimage is held annually on the Sagar Island’s southern tip in West Bengal in the Ganges delta atop the Bay of Bengal.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Ganga Sagar"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Boy - Gangasagar Fair Transit Camp - Kolkata 2012-01-14 0640.JPG 3,000 × 4,000; 2.83 MB
- Eenu Shree At Ganga Sagar Muhurat.jpg 852 × 638; 102 KB
- Gangasagar Fair Pilgrimage - Motor Vessel Jalapath - Hooghly River 2012-01-14 0535.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 2.65 MB
- Sunset at Gangasagar.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.75 MB
- গঙ্গাসাগরের সাধু.jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 5.57 MB