From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: In Icelandic, this lighthouse is called Garðskagi, with the letter ð pronounced like English th. viti is the Icelandic word for lighthouse. There are two towers at this station, one built in 1897, and another, taller one, built in 1944.
Media in category "Garðskagaviti"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.