From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Deutsch: Die Hof- und Garnisonkirche zum Heiligen Kreuz in Potsdam, Mittelmark, Brandenburg, gehörte und diente der ersten (Union 1817) und ältesten preußischen unierten Gemeinde innerhalb der Evangelischen Kirche der altpreußischen Union.
English: The Court and Garrison Church in Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany, was a famous baroque church, built from 1733 to 1735. Before 1817 the Reformed (Calvinist) congregation of the court and military owned the church and shared it with the Lutheran military congregation. In 1817 both congregations merged into the the oldest and first united Protestant congregation within the newly founded Evangelical Church of the old-Prussian Union, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. The church was destroyed in an Allied air raid in 1945, its ruin exploded in 1968.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Interior of Garnisonkirche Potsdam (1 C, 10 F)
Media in category "Garnisonkirche Potsdam"
The following 67 files are in this category, out of 67 total.