|Works by this artist may not be in the public domain in the United States, even though they are in the public domain in their source country, because their US copyright was restored by the URAA. Please do not upload photographs or scans of works by this artist, unless they meet one of the following exceptions:
|The general period for copyright on the URAA date of Jan 1, 1996 in France was 50 years after the death of the author. However, France enacted wartime extensions: 8 years and 120 days for works published before January 1, 1948 that were not in the public domain on August 13, 1941 and a 30-year addition for authors who "died for France" as recorded in the death certificate. Therefore if a French author died in 1937, their work would have entered the public domain on April 30, 1996, after the URAA date. So the works of any French author who died 1937 or later remain copyrighted in the United States if published 1923 or later. Moreover, the works of any French author who died 1914 or later and is designated as having "died for France" remain in copyright in the United States if published 1923 or later.
Media in category "Gaston Darbour"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- JEUNE FILLE AUX COQUELICOTS par Darbour.jpg 562 × 447; 257 KB
- Jeune fille en buste par Gaston Darbour.jpg 750 × 1,000; 158 KB
- Jeunne femme en pied par Darbour.jpg 370 × 1,000; 66 KB
- L'Image cover 04 Darbour.png 592 × 774; 1,007 KB
- La Dame au Chapeau par Darbour.jpg 430 × 600; 32 KB
- Tête de jeune fille par Darbour.jpg 245 × 356; 14 KB