From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Gatchina (Trotsk, Krasnogvardeysk) — a town, and administrative center of Gatchinsky District, in Leningrad Oblast, northwestern Russia]]. This category also include Gatchina palace—gardens—English landscape parks of the former royal country estate served the imperial winter capitol of Saint Petersburg. Location of present day public: museums, historical gardens, and open space parks.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Culture of Gatchina (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Education in Gatchina (1 C, 1 F)
- ► History of Gatchina (13 C, 9 F)
- ► Microrayons of Gatchina (16 F)
- ► Nature of Gatchina (8 C, 25 F)
- ► People of Gatchina (6 C, 10 F)
- ► Views of Gatchina (4 C)
Pages in category "Gatchina"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Gatchina"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.