Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Deutsch: Gleisverschlingung
- English: Gantlet track (US English), Gauntlet track (British and Australian English) or Interlaced track (British English) is where rail tracks converge onto a single roadbed and are interlaced to pass through a narrow passage such as a cutting, bridge, or tunnel.
- Italiano: Binari compenetrati
- 日本語: 単複線
- Nederlands: Strengelspoor
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Gauntlet tracks in Japan (1 C)
- ► Gauntlet tracks in Lithuania (1 C)
- ► Gauntlet tracks in Vietnam (1 C)