Category:Gay Street Commercial Historic District
The Gay Street Commercial Historic District originally consisted of 35 historic buildings in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, most of which were built c. 1870-1940. The district includes buildings along South Gay Street's 300, 400, 500, and 600 blocks, as well as adjacent buildings along State Street, Church Avenue, and Summit Hill Drive.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Gay Street Commercial Historic District"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Cal-johnson-building-tn1.jpg 1.55 MB
- Farragut-hotel-knoxville-tn1.jpg 1.58 MB
- Gay-street-400-rear-tn1.jpg 1.91 MB
- Gay-street-600-500-tn1.jpg 1.78 MB
- Gay-street-clock-2007-tn1.jpg 1.58 MB
- Knoxville-journal-arcade-tn1.jpg 1.69 MB
- Kress-building-knoxville-tn1.jpg 2.09 MB
- Woodruffs-knoxville-tn1.jpg 1.62 MB