From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Genex Tower was built in the brutalist style. It is formed by two towers connected with a two-story bridge and revolving restaurant at the top. It is 115 meters tall (with restaurant 135–140 meters). As of 2014, is the second-tallest high-rise in Belgrade after Ušće Tower. It is the third-largest tower in eastern Europe. The building is designed to resemble a high-rise gate greeting people arriving in the city from the west (the road from Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport to the city center leads this way).
Media in category "Genex Tower"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Belgrade genex tower.jpg 2.65 MB
- Genex (01).JPG 45 KB
- Genex (02).JPG 129 KB
- Genex BG.JPG 834 KB
- Genex Tower and river.jpg 370 KB
- Genex Tower Beograd IMG 0761.jpg 1.76 MB
- Genex Tower Beograd IMG 0762.jpg 2.59 MB
- Genex Tower, looking up..jpg 4.75 MB
- Genex Tower, overview.jpg 4.88 MB
- Genex Tower.jpg 69 KB
- Novi Beograd - West Gate 01.jpg 1.02 MB
- Novi Beograd - West Gate 02.jpg 1.02 MB
- Novi Beograd - West Gate 03.jpg 1.13 MB
- Novi Beograd 02.jpg 676 KB
- Zapadna kapija Beograda.jpg 2.55 MB
- ЗападнаКапија2010ноћ.jpg 4.02 MB