Category:Geography of Hainan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||geography,|
English: The Geography of the Hainan province in southeastern China.
- Hainan, the smallest province of the People's Republic of China (PRC), comprises two hundred islands scattered among three archipelagos off the southern coast in the Gulf of Tonkin of the South China Sea.
- Hainan Island contains 97% of the province's land mass.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Aerial photographs of Hainan (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Geography of Baoting Li and Miao Autonomous County (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Geography of Haikou Prefecture (10 C, 23 F)
- ► Geography of Lingshui Li Autonomous County (3 C, 6 F)
- ► Geography of Qionghai (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Geography of Qiongzhong Li and Miao Autonomous County (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Geography of Sanya (10 C, 22 F)
- ► Geography of Wanning City (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Geography of Wenchang (3 C, 4 F)
- ► Lakes of Hainan (4 C, 10 F)
- ► Nature of Hainan (11 C, 4 F)
- ► Rivers of Hainan (9 C, 17 F)