Category:George Bernard Shaw
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: George Bernard Shaw (26 July 1856–2 November 1950) was a world-renowned Irish author. Born in Dublin, he moved to London when he turned twenty. Having rejected formal schooling (toward which he had an enduring antipathy), he educated himself by independent study in the reading room of the British Museum; he also began his career there by writing novels for which he could not find a publisher. He won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1925.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "George Bernard Shaw"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "George Bernard Shaw"
The following 65 files are in this category, out of 65 total.
- 1 shaw.jpg 6 KB
- Constable Clement Scott.png 1.57 MB
- Fitzrovia Mural (9152798841).jpg 14.73 MB
- G Bernard Shaw 2.jpg 34 KB
- G Bernard Shaw.jpg 25 KB
- GBS quote.jpg 99 KB
- GBShaw 1909.jpg 58 KB
- GBShaw 332x332.jpg 79 KB
- GBShaw.jpg 35 KB
- GBShaw09.jpg 39 KB
- GBShaw1900.jpg 1.42 MB
- George Bernard Shaw 1909.jpg 116 KB
- George Bernard Shaw 1936.jpg 834 KB
- George Bernard Shaw Low.jpg 972 KB
- George bernard shaw.jpg 975 KB
- George Bernard Shaw.jpg 82 KB
- Heartbreak-House-1938.jpg 7.17 MB
- Hotung and GBS 1933.jpg 83 KB
- Major Barbara 01.PNG 24 KB
- OlofWandFridaW1908.jpg 24 KB
- Shaw-Johanna retouched.jpg 558 KB
- Shawarml.gif 3 KB
- Shawfootl.gif 2 KB
- The Adelphi LCC stone tablet.jpg 1.32 MB
- Virginia Woolf.jpg 3.22 MB