Category:George Campbell, 8th Duke of Argyll
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: George John Douglas Campbell, 8th and 1st Duke of Argyll (30 April 1823 – 24 April 1900) was a prominent United Kingdom Liberal politician as well as a writer on science, religion, and the politics of the 19th century.
Scottish peer, Liberal politician as well as a writer on science, religion, and the politics
|Date of birth||30 April 1823|
Dunbartonshire, Argyll and Bute
|Date of death||24 April 1900|
Argyll, Inveraray Castle
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|
|Award received|| |
Media in category "George Campbell, 8th Duke of Argyll"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 8thDukeOfArgyll.jpg 150 × 220; 31 KB
- George Douglas Campbell, 8th Duke of Argyll by George Frederic Watts.jpg 2,400 × 2,979; 2.14 MB
- George Campbell, 8th Duke of Argyll00.jpg 374 × 435; 34 KB
- PSM V71 D196 George douglas 8th duke of argyl 1898.png 1,391 × 1,930; 858 KB
- George Campbell, Vanity Fair, 1869-04-17.jpg 2,045 × 3,200; 985 KB
- George Douglas Campbell, Duke of Argyll.jpg 195 × 320; 15 KB