Category:Georgia State Route 133
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: State Route 133 is a southeast-to-northwest state highway in southwestern Georgia. The route begins in Valdosta, GA (locally known as St. Augustine Rd) on a northwesterly jaunt through Lowndes County and Brooks County before reaching Moultrie, GA in Colquitt County. From here, the route heads northwest through Doerun, GA, and southern Worth County. From Worth County, the route travels north to its junction with US 19, bypassing Albany, GA along the Liberty Expressway then turns due north until ending at its junction with US 19 and SR 3, adjacent to the GA State Route 3 Bypass in Lee County, north of the Kinchafoonee Creek and south of Leesburg, GA.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Georgia State Route 133"
The following 58 files are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Abandoned Restaurant, Doerun.JPG 4.49 MB
- Albany Housefurnishing Co..JPG 4.48 MB
- Ameris Bank, Doerun.JPG 4.51 MB
- BP, GA 37 133, Moultrie.JPG 4.46 MB
- Brooks County limit, GA133SB.JPG 7.93 MB
- Brooks County line, SR133 NW.JPG 4.44 MB
- Chevron GA 35 133, Moultrie.JPG 4.54 MB
- Doerun City Hall.JPG 4.66 MB
- Doerun Community Center.JPG 4.49 MB
- Doerun Police Department.JPG 4.38 MB
- Doerun Post Office.JPG 4.45 MB
- Dollar General, Doerun.JPG 4.46 MB
- Federal Courthouse, Albany.JPG 5.43 MB
- Fuel South, Morven.JPG 4.5 MB
- GA 133 270 Junction, Doerun.JPG 4.38 MB
- GA333NB end, Brooks County.jpg 9.39 MB
- Georgia 133.svg 7 KB
- Hardee's GA 37 133, Moultrie.JPG 4.44 MB
- Lowe's Valdosta.JPG 2.96 MB
- Morven City limit, GA133NB.JPG 7.88 MB
- Morven City limit, GA133SB.JPG 7.94 MB
- Moultrie Fire Dept 3.JPG 4.56 MB
- Petro, Doerun.JPG 4.44 MB
- Pike's Landing, Morven.JPG 4.53 MB
- Worth County Line, GA 133 NB.JPG 4.51 MB
- Worth County Line, GA 133 SB.JPG 4.49 MB