Category:Georgia State Route 38
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: U.S. Route 84 in Georgia, is also signed as State Route 38 for its entire length in Georgia. After entering Georgia from Alabama west of Jakin, the route travels through the southern portion of the state, meeting its eastern terminus at Interstate 95 east of Midway. U.S. 84 through Georgia is also known as the Wiregrass Georgia Parkway.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Georgia State Route 38 in Brooks County, Georgia (2 C, 30 F)
- ► Georgia State Route 38 in Clinch County, Georgia (2 C, 18 F)
- ► Doughboy Park, Waycross, Georgia (6 F)
- ► Georgia State Route 38 in Lowndes County, Georgia (4 C, 25 F)
- ► Georgia State Route 38 in Thomas County, Georgia (4 C, 21 F)
Media in category "Georgia State Route 38"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Burger King, Blackshear.JPG 4.39 MB
- Flash Foods, Patterson.JPG 4.45 MB
- Georgia 38.svg 6 KB
- Georgia Welcome sign, US84EB.JPG 5.11 MB
- Michael's Deli, Blackshear.JPG 4.44 MB
- Patterson Post Office.JPG 4.35 MB
- Rite Aid, Blackshear.JPG 4.43 MB
- Seminole County line, US84EB.JPG 4.92 MB
- Valero, Cairo.JPG 4.39 MB
- WALB NBC Thomasville.JPG 3.04 MB