Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Gertrude Jekyll (1843-1932) was a renowned English garden designer, writer, and artist. She created over 400 gardens in the UK, Europe and the USA. Jekyll was one half of one of the most influential and historical partnerships of the Arts and Crafts movement, with her association with the English architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, for whose projects she created numerous landscape gardens.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Gertrude Jekyll"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Gertrude Jekyll"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Gertrude Jekyll - Puss-in-Boots.jpg 352 × 520; 46 KB
- Gertrude Jekyll garden (6068909263).jpg 2,041 × 3,085; 2.26 MB
- Gertrude Jekyll gravestone in St John the Baptist's church, Busbridge.jpg 3,240 × 4,320; 2.83 MB
- Gertrude Jekyll portrait.jpg 800 × 793; 92 KB
- Nigella Miss Jekyll illustration.jpg 1,385 × 1,921; 480 KB