Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For the 1863 battle, during the American Civil War, see Battle of Gettysburg.
English: Gettysburg is a borough in, and the county seat of Adams County, in the Cumberland Valley of southern Pennsylvania. The majority of the Gettysburg borough is part of the Gettysburg National Military Park.
borough and the county seat of Adams County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania
|Instance of||borough of Pennsylvania|
|Location||Adams County, United States of America|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Buildings in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (18 C, 154 F)
- ► History of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (6 C, 6 F)
- ► Maps of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (1 C, 12 F)
- ► Signs in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (26 F)
- ► Transport in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (5 C, 10 F)
Media in category "Gettysburg, Pennsylvania"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- En-Gettysburg-local.ogg 0.9 s; 15 KB
- Gettysburg, 1863, Guernsey and Alden, Harper's Weekly.jpg 1,000 × 387; 222 KB