English: The Gilbert River is a river in the Mid North region of South Australia. It rises near Manoora on the Barrier Highway and flows south through Saddleworth, Riverton, Tarlee then southwest through Stockport and Hamley Bridge. It merges with the Light River just downstream of Hamley Bridge. The Light River continues west to Gulf St Vincent. (→Gilbert River (South Australia))
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Crossings on the Gilbert River, South Australia (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Gilbert River"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Gilbert River at Hamley Bridge towards confluence.JPG 640 × 481; 210 KB
- Gilbert River at Manoora.JPG 640 × 481; 198 KB
- Gilbert River at Old Main Rd south.JPG 640 × 482; 220 KB
- Gilbert River at Tarlee.JPG 640 × 480; 203 KB