Category:Government-owned companies in the Philippines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Government-owned and controlled corporations (GOCCs), or state-owned enterprises in the Philippines.
state-owned enterprises of the Philippines
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- Development Bank of the Philippines (1 C, 7 F)
- Government Service Insurance System (2 C, 9 F)
- Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation (2 C, 3 F)
- Land Bank of the Philippines (30 F)
- Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (8 C, 11 F)
- Panay Railways (1 C, 7 F)
- People's Television Network (2 C, 22 F)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (2 C, 9 F)
- Philippine Broadcasting Service (2 C, 15 F)
- Philippine National Oil Company (1 C, 2 F)
- Philippine National Railways (14 C, 35 F)
- Philippine Postal Corporation (2 C, 1 P, 6 F)
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank (3 C, 28 F)
- Radio Philippines Network (6 C, 5 F)
- Social Security System (Philippines) (1 C, 2 F)
- United Coconut Planters Bank (4 F)
Media in category "Government-owned companies in the Philippines"
This category contains only the following file.
Filipinas ahoramismo.jpg 180 × 42; 5 KB