Category:Governors-General of India
The Governor General of India (fully Governor General and Viceroy of India) was the head of the British administration in India, and later, after Indian independence, the direct representative of the British monarch.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Victor Bruce, 9th Earl of Elgin (5 F)
- ► Edward Frederick Lindley Wood, 1st Earl of Halifax (1 C, 17 F)
- ► Francis Rawdon-Hastings, 1st Marquess of Hastings (3 C, 20 F)
- ► Warren Hastings (1 P, 23 F)
- ► Archibald Wavell (1 C, 1 P, 24 F)
- ► Richard Wellesley, 1st Marquess Wellesley (1 C, 1 P, 14 F)
- ► Freeman Freeman-Thomas, 1st Marquess of Willingdon (1 C, 8 F)
Pages in category "Governors-General of India"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Governors-General of India"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.