Category:Grace Reformed Church (Washington, D.C.)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
church building in Washington, D.C., United States of America
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Washington, D.C., District of Columbia|
English: Grace Reformed Church (originally an Evangelical and Reformed Church congregation; now affiliated with the United Church of Christ) located at 1405 15th Street, NW in the Logan Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Designed by architects Pelz & Ritcher in 1892, the Gothic Revival building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a contributing property to the Greater Fourteenth Street Historic District. Its 2009 property value is $3,928,290.
Media in category "Grace Reformed Church (Washington, D.C.)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Grace Reformed Church (Washington, D.C.).JPG 3,203 × 2,434; 4.32 MB
- Grace Reformed Church - south window.JPG 2,379 × 2,330; 1.25 MB
- Grace Reformed Church - southwest corner.JPG 2,448 × 3,264; 1.89 MB
- Grace Reformed Church DC.JPG 2,448 × 3,264; 2.07 MB
- Grace Reformed Church facade.JPG 2,448 × 3,264; 2.26 MB
- Grace Reformed Church, 15th Street NW.jpg 2,361 × 3,264; 2.18 MB