Category:Grand Benelux (ship, 2001)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 9227900.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
- Shipowner: Grimaldi Group
- Operator: Grimaldi Group
- IMO: 9227900
- MMSI: 247039400
- Call sign: IBTB
- Type: Car carriers
- Builder: Uljianik Shipyard, Pula, Croatia
- Yard number: 437
- Year of construction: 2001
- Date of completion: August 6, 2001
- Port of registry: Palermo
- Gross tonnage: 37,712 t
- DWT: 12,594 t
- Length overall: 176.50 m
- Breadth: 31.32 m
- Draught: 8.77 m
- Main engine: 1 B&W diesel engine 11.060 kW
- Speed: 201.1 knots
- Number of cars: 4632
Media in category "Grand Benelux (ship, 2001)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.