From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A grange hall is a building, commonly found in rural areas, that is used by a local "Grange", a farmers' organization associated with The National Grange in the United States. Grange halls are sometimes the only building for large meetings in a rural area, and are often used as community meeting rooms.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Grange halls in Delaware (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Grange halls in Kansas (1 F)
- ► Grange halls in Pennsylvania (3 F)
- ► Grange halls in Rhode Island (4 F)
- ► Grange halls in Washington (state) (10 F)