Category:Great Southern and Western Railway
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Main Wikipedia article: Great Southern and Western Railway
railway company in Ireland (1844–1924)
|Instance of||transport company|
|Location||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Irish Free State|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|| |
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Great Southern and Western Railway"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Great Southern and Western Railway Corridor Train.jpg 400 × 248; 12 KB
- Great Southern and Western Railway Dining Carriage.jpg 400 × 288; 23 KB
- Shunting engine on city street in Cork Ireland in 1960s (6139854402).jpg 2,000 × 1,943; 641 KB
- The end of the line The Great Southern Railway Terminus in Killarney, Co. Kerry.jpg 2,000 × 1,539; 1.7 MB
- The Old Railway Bridge - geograph.org.uk - 530178.jpg 640 × 480; 186 KB