Greenwich Hospital was a permanent home and healthcare facility for disabled sailors of the Royal Navy, which operated from 1692 to 1869. Its buildings were later used by the Royal Naval College, Greenwich and are now known as the Old Royal Naval College.
In 1999 parts of Queen Mary and King William, and the whole of Queen Anne and the Dreadnought Building were leased for 150 years by the University of Greenwich. In 2000 the Trinity College of Music leased the major part of King Charles.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Greenwich Hospital in art (1 C, 71 F)
- ► Discover Greenwich Visitor Centre (6 F)
- ► Events at Greenwich Hospital (1 C, 13 F)
- ► King William Court, Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich (2 C, 24 F)
- ► Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich gates (3 C, 10 F)
- ► Painted Hall, Greenwich Hospital (50 F)
- ► Queen Anne Court, Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich (1 C, 18 F)
- ► Queen Mary Court, Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich (1 C, 45 F)
- ► Queen's House from the southeast (95 F)
- ► Statue of Walter Raleigh, Greenwich (6 F)
- ► University of Greenwich (3 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Greenwich Hospital"
The following 43 files are in this category, out of 43 total.