Category:Grenfell, New South Wales
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Grenfell is a country town in the Central West of New South Wales, Australia, in Weddin Shire. It is 370 kilometres west of Sydney and five hours' drive from the city. It is close to Forbes, Cowra and Young. At the 2006 census, Grenfell had a population of 1,994. (→Grenfell, New South Wales)
Simple English: (→Grenfell, New South Wales)
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Grenfell railway station (4 F)
Media in category "Grenfell, New South Wales"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Grenfell Building 003.JPG 3.42 MB
- Grenfell CWA Building.JPG 3.67 MB
- Grenfell Fire Station.JPG 3.7 MB
- Grenfell Main Street 001.JPG 4.19 MB
- Grenfell Main Street 002.JPG 3.4 MB
- Grenfell Masonic Building.JPG 3.63 MB
- Grenfell Milestone.JPG 4.14 MB
- Grenfell Oddfellows Hall.JPG 3.54 MB
- Grenfell PAH&I Building.JPG 3.39 MB
- Grenfell Post Office 001.JPG 3.37 MB
- Grenfell Post Office 002.JPG 3.8 MB
- Grenfell School of Arts Hall.JPG 3.76 MB
- Grenfell The Cedars.JPG 4.03 MB