Category:Grosse Pointe South High School
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Grosse Pointe South High School — a public secondary school in Grosse Pointe Farms, Wayne County, southeastern Michigan.
- The 1928 brick Georgian Revival style buildings are on the National Register of Historic Places in Wayne County.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
high school in Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan
|Instance of||high school|
|Location||Grosse Pointe Farms, Wayne County, Michigan|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Grosse Pointe South High School sports (1 C, 6 F)
Media in category "Grosse Pointe South High School"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- GPSouthHS.jpg 2,856 × 2,142; 4.89 MB
- GPS Logo 4.png 2,100 × 1,500; 98 KB
- Gpsouthgplogo.gif 568 × 564; 9 KB
- Grosse Pointe South High School from lawn.jpg 5,775 × 3,850; 10.97 MB
- Grosse Pointe South High School historic site.jpg 4,000 × 6,000; 25.39 MB
- Grosse Pointe South High School.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 20.99 MB
- Bollathleticcenter exterior.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 317 KB
- Gpspool 3083.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 322 KB