Category:Grumman A-6 Intruder
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Grumman A-6 Intruder was an attack aircraft, first designated A2F with the U.S. Navy (and with it U.S. Marine Corps) until 18 September 1962 when, with the introduction of the Tri-Service aircraft designation system, all Intruders in service were redesignated A-6.
carrier-based attack aircraft family
|Instance of|| attack aircraft,|
|Country of origin|
|First flight|| |
|Service entry|| |
|Service retirement|| |
|Total produced|| |
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Grumman A-6 production (1 F)
- ► KA-6D Intruder (64 F)
- ► A-6 Intruder landings (1 F)
- ► A-6 Intruder museum aircraft (2 C, 3 F)
Pages in category "Grumman A-6 Intruder"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Grumman A-6 Intruder"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- A-12 Avenger comparative aircraft size NAN11-90.jpg 601 × 389; 43 KB
- Ejection seat test with A-6 mockup at China Lake 1970.jpg 1,902 × 1,244; 1.01 MB
- GRUMMAN A-6 INTRUDER.png 709 × 402; 23 KB
- SLCM TACTICAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER (TEST ONLY) A-6.svg 621 × 226; 22 KB