Category:Grumman A-6 Intruder
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Grumman A-6 Intruder was an attack aircraft, first designated A2F with the U.S. Navy (and with it U.S. Marine Corps) until 18 September 1962 when, with the introduction of the Tri-Service aircraft designation system, all Intruders in service were redesignated A-6.
1960 attack aircraft family by Grumman
|Instance of||aircraft family|
|Subclass of||military monoplane with 2 engines,|
carrier-based attack aircraft
|Country of origin|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Grumman A-6 Intruder"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Grumman A-6 Intruder"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 163404 Grumman A-6 Intruder (49544737991).jpg 3,726 × 1,591; 743 KB
- A-12 Avenger comparative aircraft size NAN11-90.jpg 601 × 389; 43 KB
- Ejection seat test with A-6 mockup at China Lake 1970.jpg 1,902 × 1,244; 1.01 MB
- GRUMMAN A-6 INTRUDER.png 709 × 402; 23 KB
- SLCM TACTICAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER (TEST ONLY) A-6.svg 621 × 226; 22 KB