Category:Grumman EA-6 Prowler
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Northrop Grumman EA-6B Prowler is a twin-engine, mid-wing aircraft manufactured by Northrop Grumman Aerospace Corporation as a modification of the basic A-6 Intruder airframe. Designed for carrier and advanced base operations, the Prowler is a fully integrated electronic warfare system combining long-range, all-weather capabilities with advanced electronic countermeasures. A forward equipment bay and pod-shaped faring on the vertical fin house the additional avionics equipment.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Cockpits of Grumman EA-6 Prowlers (3 F)
- ► EA-6B Prowler (US Marine Corps) (454 F)
- ► Grumman EA-6 Prowler on flight decks (1 C, 93 F)
- ► Grumman EA-6 Prowler in flight (123 F)
- ► Grumman EA-6 Prowler maintenance (160 F)
- ► EA-6 Prowler take offs (6 F)
Pages in category "Grumman EA-6 Prowler"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Grumman EA-6 Prowler"
The following 52 files are in this category, out of 52 total.