Category:Guimbal Cabri G2
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Guimbal Cabri G2 is a French two-seat light piston-engined helicopter designed by Bruno Guimbal, a former Eurocopter engineer.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► 3A-MIS (aircraft) (1 F)
- ► Cockpit of Guimbal Cabri G2 (5 F)
- ► Heli Trainer (5 F)
- ► OK-CAB (aircraft) (6 F)
- ► PH-HCC (aircraft) (1 F)
- ► ZK-IIB (aircraft) (4 F)
Media in category "Guimbal Cabri G2"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.