From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Gush Dan (גּוּשׁ דָּן) is a n:metropolitan area including areas from both the Tel Aviv and the Central Districts of Israel. It is located along the Israeli Mediterranean coastline. It constitutes most of the Tel Aviv metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the country, with an estimated population of over 3 million.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► A1 (Israel) (11 C, 63 F)
- ► Road 5 in Israel (3 C, 20 F)
- ► Em HaMoshavot road (3 F)
- ► Igudan (7 F)
- ► Mikveh Israel (16 C, 1 P, 193 F)
- ► Petah Tikva (32 C, 266 F)
- ► Wikivoyage banners of the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Area (1 C, 9 F)
Media in category "Gush Dan"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.