Category:H. H. Richardson
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Henry Hobson Richardson (September 29, 1838 – April 27, 1886) was a prominent American architect of the 19th century whose work left a significant impact on Boston, Pittsburgh, Albany, and Chicago, among other cities.
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► Framingham Railroad Station (20 F)
- ► John J. Glessner House (30 F)
- ► Lululaund (18 F)
- ► New London Union Station (4 C, 30 F)
- ► Robert Treat Paine Estate (14 F)
- ► Trinity Church, Boston (7 C, 80 F)
- ► Union Station (Palmer, Massachusetts) (1 C, 18 F)
Media in category "H. H. Richardson"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.