Category:HMS Liberty (tugboat, 1978)
- Name of Vessel. HMS Liberty
- IMO number. Not Assigned
- Official Number or Vessel Identification Number. USCG 598841
- Geographic region where the vessel normally trades. United States and Canada East Coast
- Flag. United States of America
- Date the vessel was delivered. 08 Jun 1978
- Name of the Company commissioning the inspection. BP SHIPPING
- Hull type. Single hull
- Towing Vessel
- Name of the vessel's Operator. Harley Marine
- Date the Operator assumed control of the vessel. 14 Apr 2007
- Vessel has fixed upper wheelhouse, tow machine, Kort nozzles.
- Vessel has two Cummins QSK 38 diesels which produce 1200 HP each.
- Vessel not equipped with flanking rudder or ATB connection system.
- MMSI 367100050
Previous Vessel Names:
- JAMES WILLIAM
- SHIRLEY JOY
- DOUGLAS B. MACKIE
- This vessel is registered in Oregon, but patrols in the Hudson River area of New York: It should not be confused with the tugboat Liberty (built 2003).
Media in category "HMS Liberty (tugboat, 1978)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- 2013Dec20 Statue of Liberty w Tugboat Duplicate 8 x 10.jpg 3,355 × 2,688; 2.92 MB
- 2013Dec20 Tugboat HMS Liberty passing by Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor.jpg 3,466 × 2,071; 1.05 MB
- NJ Newark IMG 2373 HMS Liberty Portland Oregon.JPG 5,184 × 3,456; 5.46 MB
- NY Manhattan IMG 2372 HMS Liberty Portland Oregon.JPG 3,456 × 5,184; 6.64 MB