Category:HSV-X1 Joint Venture (ship, 1998)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 9176072.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
- Builder: Incat, Hobart, Australia
- Yard No: 50
- Delivered: 1999
- Length: 338 feet (103 meters)
- Beam: 85.3 feet (26 meters)
- Draft: 13.45 feet (4.1 meters)
- Displacement: approx. 1700 tons full load
- Propulsion system: four diesels
- Propellers: four
- Speed: 50 knots
- Range: 1500 nautical miles @ 40 knots
- Armament: none
- Aircraft: helicopter landing pad only
- Crew: 45
- Named HSV-X1 Joint Venture
- 07.2001 - 07.2005 Leased by the US military
Media in category "HSV-X1 Joint Venture (ship, 1998)"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.