Category:Hamilton Hall (Columbia University)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
(Redirected from Category:Hamilton Hall)
English: Hamilton Hall , on the Morningside Heights campus of Columbia University on College Walk (116th Street) at 1130 Amsterdam Avenue, was built in 1905-1907 and was designed by M<Kim, Mead & White; the building was part of the firm's original master plan for the campus. The hall is named after Columbia alumnus Alexander Hamilton, a statue of whom by William Ordway Partridge stands outside the building entrance. Hamilton Hall is the location of the Columbia College administrative offices. (Sources: Columbia facilities and "Hamilton Hall")
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Hamilton Hall (Columbia University)"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Columbia pano.jpg 16.03 MB
- Columbia University 02.JPG 660 KB
- Columbia University 1910.jpg 118 KB
- Columbia Walk Panorama.jpg 2.5 MB
- ColumbiaCampus.jpg 130 KB
- ColumbiaCampusSunset.JPG 3.44 MB
- Hamiltonhall1.JPEG 303 KB
- Hamiltonhall2.jpg 236 KB
- KIF 0050.JPG 322 KB
- Oldcolumbiasfield.jpg 22 KB
- WSTM Headcases 0115.jpg 1.28 MB