From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Hammond S series Chord Organ (1950–1966)
- model S (1950–1953) first model
- model S-1 (1953–1954) model S implemented with miniature tubes.
- model S-4 (1954–1955) model S-1 with two loudspeakers instead of one.
- model S-6 (1956–1963) model S-4 with additional percussion.
- S-100 series with different wood cases:
- model S-101 (1962–1964) Traditional Light Mahogany
- model S-112 (1964–1966) Traditional Nuts
- model S-133 (1963–1966) French Provincial Cherry
- The Chord Organ (in Dutch). De Hammond Encyclopedia. Hammond Toonwielorgelvereniging Netherland (Hammond Oragn Club Holland).
Media in category "Hammond S"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Hammond Chord Organ keys.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 1.86 MB
- Hammond S-6 Chord Organ, Museum of Making Music.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.85 MB