Category:Hampstead Additional Burial Ground

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Additional Burial Ground in Hampstead, London NW3, was consecrated in 1812 to relieve pressure on the burial ground of the nearby St John-at-Hampstead. It became largely redundant following the opening of Hampstead Cemetery in 1876, although it is still in very occasional use.

Media in category "Hampstead Additional Burial Ground"

The following 160 files are in this category, out of 160 total.