This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Han River, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Han River and all pages with titles containing “Category:Han River”
Han River may refer to：
- Han River：is a major river in South Korea and the fourth longest river on the Korean peninsula after the Amnok (Yalu), Tuman (Tumen), and Nakdong rivers.
- Han River：is a river in southeast China that flows into the South China Sea.
- Han River：is a left tributary of the Yangtze in central China.
- Han River：is a river located in the South Central Coast region of Vietnam.
- Han River：is a river in Taiwan.