English: Hanborough is a civil parish in West Oxfordshire. The parish includes the villages of Church Hanborough (Ordnance Survey grid reference SP4212) and Long Hanborough (OS grid ref. SP4114). The village of Freeland was transferred from Eynsham civil parish to Hanborough in 1932 and then detached to form a separate civil parish in 1948.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Hanborough"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Bridleway near Long Hanborough - geograph.org.uk - 1019175.jpg 640 × 426; 88 KB
- Hanborough Cemetery - geograph.org.uk - 321163.jpg 640 × 480; 80 KB
- North Oxford Garage, Hanborough - geograph.org.uk - 1019942.jpg 640 × 426; 58 KB
- Road to Long Hanborough - geograph.org.uk - 1478267.jpg 640 × 427; 75 KB
- The Bell in Long Hanborough - geograph.org.uk - 1478261.jpg 640 × 427; 66 KB