Category:Hanson Place Seventh-day Adventist Church
The church at 88 Hanson Place at the corner of South Portland Avenue in the Fort Greene neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York Cit was built in 1857-60 as the Hanson Place Baptist Church. It was designed by George Penchard in the Early Romanesque Revival style with a portico featuring Corinthian columns. The building was restored, inside and out, in the 1970s. It is now the Hanson Place Seventh-day Adventist Church. Thr church is a designated NYC landmark, and is listed on the NRHP. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.)
Media in category "Hanson Place Seventh-day Adventist Church"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Hanson Pl SDA church jeh.jpg 1.25 MB