From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Harby is a village in the English county of Nottinghamshire. The nearest large town is Lincoln over the border in Lincolnshire. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 289 . The parish church of All Saints was built in 1875-76 in Early English style. In the east wall of the tower is a statue to Eleanor of Castile who died in 1290 at the nearby house of Richard de Weston. The moated site of Weston's house is to the east of the church. The capless stump of a five-storey tower windmill, built c. 1877, stands at the end of Mill Field Close . A post windmill is also recorded for Harby.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Agriculture in Harby, Nottinghamshire (4 C, 3 F)
- ► Buildings in Harby, Nottinghamshire (7 C)
- ► Events in Harby, Nottinghamshire (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Jowett's Wood (12 F)
- ► Snow in Harby, Nottinghamshire (40 F)
- ► Trees in Harby, Nottinghamshire (12 F)
Media in category "Harby, Nottinghamshire"
The following 113 files are in this category, out of 113 total.