From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Hardwick-with-Yelford is a civil parish in West Oxfordshire. The parish includes the villages of Hardwick (Ordnance Survey grid reference SP379060) and Yelford (OS grid ref. SP359047). It was formed in 1932 from the parish of Yelford, most of the parish of Hardwick, and parts of the parishes of Ducklington and Standlake.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.