Category:Harmony Way Bridge
English: The New Harmony Toll Bridge, also known as the Harmony Way Bridge, is a road bridge over the Wabash River between Phillips Township, White County, Illinois and New Harmony, Posey County, Indiana in the United States. Approaches to the bridge are Illinois Route 14 on the west and Indiana State Road 66 on the east. It was built in 1930 and closed to traffic in May 2012.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
|Instance of||toll bridge|
|Location||Indiana, United States of America|
Media in category "Harmony Way Bridge"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Harmony Way Bridge, eastern end.jpg 2,816 × 1,584; 2.3 MB
- Harmony Way Bridge, northern side from east.jpg 1,584 × 2,816; 2.3 MB
- Harmony Way Bridge, southern side comprehensive from east.jpg 2,816 × 1,584; 2.59 MB
- Harmony Way Bridge, southern side detailed from east.jpg 2,816 × 1,584; 2.41 MB
- Harmony Way Bridge, underside from east.jpg 2,112 × 2,816; 2.95 MB
- State Road 66 Western Terminus.jpg 811 × 557; 177 KB
- Wabash-River-Toll-Bridge-New-Harmony.jpg 3,696 × 2,448; 2.27 MB