Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Haro is the name of a river that flows through parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab its valley in Abbottabad District in the North West Frontier Province of northern Pakistan, identified with the Rigvedic Arjikiya. Famous Khanpur Dam has been built across this river at Khanpur in the Haripur District.
river in Pakistan
|Location||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Mouth of the watercourse|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Haro River"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Haro River in Bhamala Haripur.jpg 914 × 598; 522 KB
- Haro River near Bhamala site in Haripur District, KPK, Pakistan.jpg 960 × 720; 168 KB
- Haro River near Bhamala stupa site, Haripur District, KPK, Pakistan.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 9.02 MB
- Haro River.JPG 1,600 × 1,200; 516 KB
- Home of Hazrat Barri Imam located on the bank of Haro River.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 2.85 MB
- River Haro 1.jpg 2,448 × 1,836; 998 KB
- River Haro 2.jpg 2,448 × 1,836; 1.05 MB