Category:Harvey Gamage (ship, 1973)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Length Overall: 39.9 m
- Length of the Waterline: 24.7 m
- Length on Deck: 28.7 m
- Draft: 3 m
- Height from Waterline to Main Topmast Truck: 30.4 m
- Beam: 7.3 m
- Gross Tons: 95 tons
- Sails: Mainsail, Foresail, Staysail, Inner Jib, Outer Jib, Main Gaff-Topsail, Fisherman
- Sail Area: 465 m2
- Keel: White Oak
- Hull: Long Leaf Yellow Pine and White Oak
- Frames: Oak
- Masts: Douglas Fir
- Spars: Spruce & Douglas Fir
- Deck: White Pine
- Main Engine: 220 h.p.
- Number of Students: 25
- Number of Crew: 8-11
Media in category "Harvey Gamage (ship, 1973)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Harvey Gamage.jpg 1,800 × 1,299; 803 KB