Category:Hathor (ship, 1905)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Wherrie
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: D.S. Halls of Reedham.
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 1905
- Date of completion:
- Length over all: 18.29 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 4.32 m
- Draught: 1.22 m
- GRT: 23.01
- Sail area:
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- 1905 Named: HATHOR for Ethel and Helen Colman, daughters of Jeremiah Colman, of the Norwich Colman's Mustard dynasty. Flag: United Kingdom
- 1954 Sold to Claud Hamilton
- 1964 Sold and used as a houseboat
- 1985 Sold to the Wherry Yacht Charter Trust, in a dilapidated state. Start of a two-year restoration.
- 1996 Listed on the register of National Historic Ships in the United Kingdom
- 2010 In sailing order but laid-up at Wroxham awaiting an out-of-the-water survey and an internal refit to bring her back up to charter standard.
Media in category "Hathor (ship, 1905)"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.