Jump to navigation Jump to search
town in Vysočina, Czech Republic
|Instance of|| municipality of the Czech Republic,|
municipality with town privileges in the Czech Republic,
cadastral area in the Czech Republic,
|Location||Havlíčkův Brod District, Vysočina Region|
|Head of government|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
English: Havlíčkův Brod (Czech pronunciation: [ˈɦavliːtʃkuːf ˈbrot]), Německý Brod until 1945 (Czech pronunciation: [ˈɲɛmɛtskiː ˈbrot]; German: Deutschbrod) is a town in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic. It is also the capital of the Havlíčkův Brod District. It is located on the Sázava River in the Bohemian-Moravian Highlands and has a population of 24,321 as of 2003. It belongs to the historical land of Bohemia.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Havlíčkův Brod (empty)
- ► Buildings in Havlíčkův Brod (59 C, 240 F)
- ► History of Havlíčkův Brod (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Information boards in Havlíčkův Brod (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Judaism in Havlíčkův Brod (3 C)
- ► Winter in Havlíčkův Brod (35 F)
Media in category "Havlíčkův Brod"
This category contains only the following file.
- Vítáme Vás v Havlíčkově Brodě.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.78 MB