Jump to navigation Jump to search
town in Vysočina, Czech Republic
|Instance of||municipality of the Czech Republic,
municipality with town privileges in the Czech Republic,
cadastral area in the Czech Republic
|Location||Havlíčkův Brod District, Czech Republic|
|Head of government||
|Elevation above sea level||
English: Havlíčkův Brod (Czech pronunciation: [ˈɦavliːtʃkuːf ˈbrot]), Německý Brod until 1945 (Czech pronunciation: [ˈɲɛmɛtskiː ˈbrot]; German: Deutschbrod) is a town in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic. It is also the capital of the Havlíčkův Brod District. It is located on the Sázava River in the Bohemian-Moravian Highlands and has a population of 24,321 as of 2003. It belongs to the historical land of Bohemia.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Havlíčkův Brod (empty)
- ► Buildings in Havlíčkův Brod (53 C, 241 F)
- ► Events in Havlíčkův Brod (25 C, 22 F)
- ► Gardens and parks in Havlíčkův Brod (6 C, 6 F)
- ► History of Havlíčkův Brod (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Information boards in Havlíčkův Brod (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Judaism in Havlíčkův Brod (3 C)
- ► Winter in Havlíčkův Brod (16 F)
Media in category "Havlíčkův Brod"
This category contains only the following file.
- Vítáme Vás v Havlíčkově Brodě.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.78 MB