Category:Hayashizaki-bunko

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Hayashizaki-bunko was established as "Naiku-bunko" (Naiku library) in 1686. It was renamed to Hayashizaki-bunko at the time of transference in 1690, and moved to the ground now in 1821.

In 1882, Jingu-Kogakkan was established in Hayashizaki-bunko.

Jingu-bunko was established in 1906, and all collection of books of Hayashizaki-bunko was transferred to Jingu-bunko. It was appointed to a national historical relic in 1954.
日本語: 林崎文庫は1686年(貞享3年)に内宮文庫として設立された図書館。1690年(元禄3年)の移設のときに林崎文庫と改称し、1821年(文政4年)に現在地に移転した。
1882年(明治15年)に神宮皇学館を林崎文庫に設立、1906年(明治39年)に開設した神宮文庫に全蔵書を移管した。1954年(昭和29年)に日本の国史跡に指定された。詳細はja:神宮文庫を参照。
Object location 34° 27′ 33″ N, 136° 43′ 16″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Hayashizaki-bunko"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.