Category:Headquarters of the United Nations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The United Nations Headquarters is a distinctive complex in New York City that has served as the official headquarters of the United Nations since its completion in 1950. It is located in the Turtle Bay neighborhood, on the east side of Midtown Manhattan, on spacious grounds overlooking the East River.
group of buildings in New York City
|Instance of||building complex|
|Location||Turtle Bay, Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Located in or next to body of water||East River (southeast)|
|Street address|| |
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► United Nations Art Collection (5 C, 24 F)
- ► United Nations Conference Building (4 C, 8 F)
- ► Flags at the headquarters of the United Nations (1 C, 46 F)
- ► United Nations General Assembly building (1 C, 48 F)
- ► Japanese Peace Bell (8 F)
Media in category "Headquarters of the United Nations"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 141 Arrests (39025313631).jpg 3,001 × 1,762; 669 KB
- Mongi slim autographe.jpg 800 × 440; 37 KB
- New York City Midtown from the East River UN.jpg 1,596 × 1,112; 964 KB
- New York Kaart (wp) crop.png 1,017 × 471; 49 KB
- New York Kaart (wp).png 1,300 × 700; 49 KB
- Queensboro Bridge 284.jpg 6,026 × 4,092; 2.91 MB
- Queensboro Bridge 288.jpg 6,055 × 4,095; 3.59 MB