Heaton Hall is a neo-classical mansion in Greater Manchester, England. It had been owned by the Holland family since the Middle Ages. The hall was remodelled to a design by James Wyatt in 1772 and was mostly completed by 1789.
Media in category "Heaton Hall"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Heaton Hall 1880.jpg 71 KB
- Heaton Hall 01.jpg 80 KB
- Heaton Hall 02.jpg 73 KB
- Heaton Hall 03.jpg 3.88 MB
- Heaton Hall 04.jpg 82 KB
- Heaton Hall 2.jpg 1.96 MB
- Heaton Hall Ha-Ha.JPG 206 KB
- Heaton Hall, Manchester (1).jpg 3.63 MB
- Heaton Hall, Manchester (2).jpg 3.14 MB
- Heaton Hall.JPG 195 KB
- HeatonHall.jpg 15 KB
- The Orangery.JPG 243 KB